Quincy Tower Loudspeaker
- 2.5-Way bass reflex system,
2 x 6.5” Woven Kevlar bass/mid drivers, and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS-Black-Oak, American Walnut and Natural Cherry.
- ¾” MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite
Powder coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter face plate and driver fascia.
- DUAL – 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- High gloss black MDF base for additional stability as needed.
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Custom honeycomb designed magnetic grills with NO visible fasteners for strength and flawless appearance.
- Frequency response: 33Hz-23KHz.
- Sensitivity: 91dB.
- Power handling: 225 watts.
- Impedance: 8Ω.
- Crossover points: 1,000Hz and 2.4KHz
- Dimensions: 37.5” x 8” x 15” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 50 lbs